Tuesday, May 08, 2012

"MOTHER"-THE ONE AND THE WHOLE

Well Pals, So far i didn't take any moral topics to write my views on it.This is the first topic that I am taking in my hands and with the invocation of my very own mother, I choose to handle this topic today.

The 15th of August 1991 was the day where two people are born at 10.47 p.m.One was me and the other was my mother who took a rebirth, after giving birth to me.When I entered this world, naturally I cried and it was the first day where my mother laughed seeing me cry. She took me in her hands when she gained back consciousness after her delivery and with a great  heed  she fondled me giving soft kisses.As I was very delicate ,she supervised and handled me with great love and care .

At home she is a workaholic. Though she is surrounded by all kind of works from cooking till cleaning the restrooms, she has not even made a single mess in taking care of me.In whatever work she might have plunged into, her one eye will always be there over my safety and security.All the people in my family use to come home and once an additional load gets into the scene,naturally the work load for her will be increased.These stupid relatives having no sense of modesty.They keep on doing the same thing (visiting home often so that they can be served free and delicious foods ).Once they complete their work, in front of me and my mom they will eulogize her and after going back to their places they backbite her.When she comes to know that these stupid people are doing like this she will stay down heart broken :( .I've seen her in more in tears than that of joy in her life.Her only joy is me.And to be frank as I too have committed one offensive thing unconsciously when i was doing my 11th standard it affected her to that much extent and my doing made my relatives to blame,scold and backbite my mother much more than normally they do.She cried a lot and it was her cry that made me realize WHAT LIFE IS,WHO GOD IS and it directed  me totally into the field of spirituality.

After this incident I learned a lot more things about life from all dimensions and the people whom my family thought were pure hearten proved themselves to be a cunning fox, waiting for the prey.Once my family was aware of this,the total impurity that was curtaining me was made to blow like dust blown off by the wind and the whole dust got reverted over the cunning foxes.At this point only, I personally trusted the existence and the true love of my mother on me and till now we are perfectly happy .My mother has only one wish as of now i.e I've to get placed in a good company and start earning and prove that money has nothing to do in a true relationship, that is totally merged into the ocean of love.

If you don't trust in God also no problem.Trust your mother,because I can say that for sure that she is the only being with us who can give her life for us at any cost .Follow her words,worship her.It is only the heart of the mother that has the most purest concern for her child.Don't abandon your mother during her final stages of life .Its our duty and responsibility to take care of her forever.One who takes care of his mother till his last breath will be surely free from all the sins and become pure..............I love my mother..Mother will always take you to the correct path, once you realize where you have made the wrong ....!!

"Pathu Thingal Sumandhaalae aval perumai padavendum
Unnai petradhanaal aval maatravaraalae potra padavendum
Katravar sabayil unakkaga thani idamum thara vendum
Un kannil oru thuli neer vandhalum ulagam azha vendum"

(She carried you in her womb for ten months,so u should make your mother pride.because of getting you as her child she should be praised by the world;In the house of Scholars you should be given a separate position for your scholarly knowledge;If a drop of tear comes from your eye,the whole world should cry) 


                    "Love your Mother,Serve your Mother"-This is the way to God......

No comments: