Monday, May 07, 2012

BREAK UP-THE FIRST SHOCK IN EVERYONE'S LIFE

Hi!
You see all the living beings in this world live happily only because of the thread of love that is ties them like a series of pearls in a pendant.For the beings that exist till five organs of perceptions and conceptions have no problem with these break ups for them all the things flows along with the nature.But there is one more spare being in this world which has a sixth sense organ to express its love.This being is the most mystical and unpredictable in this world,and it is none other than us (The humans).

Well...It was a nice breezy day.Morning i got a call from my fellow mate 'Dude come let's go out today ;have to discuss few things with you'..I thought for a while and said ok..So we met up in a park which is close to a beach.He was quiet calm for first half an hour and I was enjoying the delight if sea breeze.Slowly after a while my fellow mate put his left hand over my shoulder and asked

Dude what do you think about love?

With sneer sense i replied 'Oh god!Love ,it is a waste of time to talk about that now.Come lets go and have a cup of tea with biscuits in the tea stall'.Suddenly with a huge hue and cry he said ,

"Dude,she kicked me out of her life;she throw-ed me like a waste paper from her life;do not trust or believe any girl in your life hereafter." After  hearing this from him i was astounded.I asked what is the problem.Why are you crying like this;what happened to you.He said "Dude it is because of her now i am in this jeremiad condition".Do you know how we've been so far ..It was a beautiful chemistry between us.We loved each other very truly and now she disconnected me from her life.

After hearing this ,I said with a smirk 'Dude ur only strong in maintaining chemistry and u forgot to keep an eye over the physics and biology of ur beloved girl.That is why you are into this situation now.He got enraged over my comment and out of his unconscious angry,without knowing what to do,he took a thousand rupee note from his pocket and threw it over me and went so fast so that i could not catch him if I run behind also.

After running few miles behind him I got very much tired and felt daringly hungry.So I went in search of a hotel and found out one.Now I've thousand rupees with me;so its of no problem as far as money is concerned.I ordered all the recipes and was waiting for the order to be delivered. While sitting on the chair,the thousand rupees note fell down from my pocket and at the backside of the note it was written "AFTER SEEING YOU IN MY LIFE ,I LOST MY JACKIE (PUPPY),A LUMP SOME AMOUNT OF MY POCKET MONEY WHICH I'VE TO SPEND FOR YOU DAILY.MY PARENTS ARE NOT AT ALL BOTHERING ABOUT ME.SO ,I KINDLY DECLARE THAT LET US BREAK UP OUR RELATIONSHIP NOW ITSELF AND FOR THIS BREAK UP I PAY YOU THIS THOUSAND RUPEES"...don't come into my life hereafter....

After reading this I was very much happy that thank god,this breakup is a shock for him,but for me the reason is the shock,and i can settle out my shock by having all the delicacies now.Poor friend unknowing the value of money throws it away for this simple reason.Then the order was delivered ,I ate nicely and paid bill of Rs.575 and took away the remaining amount as my pocket money.

After this incident I called my fellow mate many times,but he is not responding to me still,but whenever I call him I will be in "HEAVEN OF LAUGHTER".......

                                                                          Funny people........Ha Ha HA........



No comments: